Сообщений в теме: 5

#1 Katrine

Katrine

Отправлено 25 July 2013 - 17:56

We released a new version of JBZoo.

The main changes:

• Import and export for CSV
    • Support for any fields
    • The file can be associated with items through different keys (ItemID, alias, the name and SKU).
    • The ability to dynamically add options elements radio, select and checkbox.
    • There is option removal (or deactivation) of items.
    • You can update only some fields of items.
    • CSV file format for importing fully compatible with the file format of standard Zoo.
    • There is import categories (all category field can be updated or added via CSV: text, images, headers, aliases, and even metadata).
    • Export items support for any fields
    • You can export items and category.
    • Export all content in a single ZIP-archive
    • There are many options of export
    • Saving all your settings of import/export in the user profile Joomla
  • A new item of prices - JBPrice Advance
    • Different types of prices - basic and additional
    • Option price can be any of the fields of items
    • Calculating stock balances
    • You can specify a percentage discount or any currency
    • Processed discounts
    • There is an option "New"
    • Beautiful flags to switch currencies
  • Added new features to filter by:
    • New flag
    • Sale flag (discount)
    • SKU
    • Stock balances

Limitation on domains

We made the limitation on domains starting with version 2.0.
You can install the application on 2 domains.
You can manage themselves in the control panel on our server, which of the sites included.
If you want to extend the limit on the number of domains, refer to this person.
Early versions (1.6.1 and  and below) will work as before (no limit on domains).

How update JBZoo?

Update at first local or test site (not working on the Internet). And only then copy the tested version to the work site. So will be safe.

Before you upgrade, make a backup of the entire site required!

Please update your site with a patch (not standard installer of the Joomla) - http://sc.smetdenis....2-670-153kb.jpg

Unzip the file and fill in the root of your website with the replacement.

After installing the patch, re-save your module JBZoo. This fixes display them.

JBZoo 2.0 need the support ionCube + php not lower 5.3.x. (About ionCube)

Additionally take the following actions:
  • Clean the cache in Joomla
  • Clean the browser cache
  • Start the indexing database (on page / administrator / index.php? Option = com_zoo & controller = manager & task = types & group = jbuniversal - there is a button on top)

If you notice a bug?

Updating did very large, so probably some bugs remained. If you notice them, please unsubscribe about them in this topic.

We will try to fix the most critical of them in the coming week.

JBZoo promotion

#2 supportleveltgp

supportleveltgp

Отправлено 30 July 2013 - 16:28

Hello , I did the update from 1.6.1 to the new version but I noticed that in my search accordion module the text size was bigger than before the update , as you ca see here : http://www.ionianseaproperties.com/ the left module is jbzoo search in accordion template the size of the text is very bigger than it was how can I fix that?Thank you.

#3 liuxinqiang

liuxinqiang

Отправлено 31 July 2013 - 02:29

Hi , I have upgraded the Jbzoo through joomlainstaller , Is there something seriously?

#4 SmetDenis

SmetDenis

Отправлено 02 August 2013 - 07:12

Hello , I did the update from 1.6.1 to the new version but I noticed that in my search accordion module the text size was bigger than before the update , as you ca see here : http://www.ionianseaproperties.com/ the left module is jbzoo search in accordion template the size of the text is very bigger than it was how can I fix that?Thank you.

Hi

Now we use a new widgets fo accordion and tabs.
All styles you may change in your CSS files.

Hi , I have upgraded the Jbzoo through joomlainstaller , Is there something seriously?

Hi

It can change your templates and some settings in positions and types. I recommend you to use the patches for updates.
JBZoo v4.0 и новый чудный мир Open Source GPL
Отключайте проверку лицензий как можно скорее!

— Есть два типа людей: Кто еще не делает бекапы и кто уже делает бекапы.

#5 supportleveltgp

supportleveltgp

Отправлено 03 August 2013 - 20:21

Hello , ok you use new widgets for accordion and tabs , why don't you have a search module for jbzoo in the new version ?I have to change the css  ok but the h3 header text size affects also the Joomla module titles. I change the text size from 20px which was the default to 12px to fit the text in accordion jbzoo search but as  I told you this affect the Joomla module so something you must do about that.

#6 SmetDenis

SmetDenis

Отправлено 04 August 2013 - 07:44

Hello , ok you use new widgets for accordion and tabs , why don't you have a search module for jbzoo in the new version ?I have to change the css  ok but the h3 header text size affects also the Joomla module titles. I change the text size from 20px which was the default to 12px to fit the text in accordion jbzoo search but as  I told you this affect the Joomla module so something you must do about that.

Hi

Ok. we see what can be done with this.
JBZoo v4.0 и новый чудный мир Open Source GPL
Отключайте проверку лицензий как можно скорее!

— Есть два типа людей: Кто еще не делает бекапы и кто уже делает бекапы.

Темы с аналогичным тегами jbzoo 2.0, update, news

Click to return to top of page in style!