We have released a new version of JBZoo.
The main changes:
- Import and export for CSV
- Support for any fields.
- The file can be associated with items through different keys (ItemID, alias, name and SKU).
- The ability to dynamically add options of such elements as radio buttons, selects and checkboxes.
- There is an option to remove (or deactivate) items.
- You can update only some fields of items.
- CSV file format for importing is fully compatible with the file format of standard ZOO.
- There is categories import (all category fields can be updated or added via CSV: text, images, headers, aliases, and even metadata).
- Items export supports any fields.
- You can export items and categories.
- Export all content in a single ZIP-archive.
- There are many options of export.
- Saving all your settings of import/export in the Joomla user profile.
- A new item for prices - JBPrice Advance
- Different types of prices: basic and additional
- Price options can be any of the fields of items
- Calculating stock balances
- You can specify a percentage discount or any currency
- Processed discounts
- There is an option "New"
- Beautiful flags to switch currencies
- Added new features to filter by:
- New flag
- Sale flag (discount)
- Stock balances
Edited by Kess, 09 September 2013 - 00:29.