gallery gallery source change gallery

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
Сообщений в теме: 3

#1 Steev J

Steev J

Отправлено 24 December 2013 - 11:47

Hi there,

Playing around with demo site.

Have updated to latest widgetkit, zoo and jbzoo.

Everything checks out fine after update. (cleared cache and reindexed) 

Trying to change gallery source of a product, its using widgetkit slider.

Have changed it within the product config but its not updating when viewing on the website. The gallery stays the same.

Other variables seem to be updating when changed.

Am I doing something wrong, what can I check for ?

#2 Kess

Kess

Отправлено 24 December 2013 - 12:20

Are you sure that you are changing right element? I've just tried to change gallery source for the product on the demo website and it changed on the front-end as well. But the gallery element on the demo website is not a widgetkit slider, but a "gallery" tab in a product. Did you add another element yourself? It would help if you make a screenshot of this gallery element in the product editing screen, as well as give us a link to that product on your website.

#3 Steev J

Steev J

Отправлено 24 December 2013 - 12:40

Yes, you right. I was configuring the jbZoo Gallery but did not have it in the full layout.

Is there now way to have a widgetkit (gallery as slider) in the product layout and configure it in normal product config by just choosing the image folder path,

as is done with jbzoo gallery.

This way, one can avoid making a separate widgetkit for each product item but rather just configure its source in the individual product config (like jbzoo gallery).

Alternatively is there a way to make the jbzoo gallery into a slider with lightbox support for each image ?

Otherwise I could you zoolanders image pro(functionality im looking for) but are zoolander extensions compatible with jbzoo ?

Сообщение отредактировал Steev J: 24 December 2013 - 12:41

#4 Kess

Kess

Отправлено 25 December 2013 - 01:45

Do you have any live examples of the gallery that you need so we can see it?

Also, have you tried JBZoo Image Slider (nivo)?

Making separate widgetkit for each product is definitely a bad idea. It will be very hard to manage your website if you have a lot of products.

It's not very hard to modify JBZoo gallery to suit your needs. By editing media/zoo/applications/jbuniversal/elements/jbgallery/tmpl/jbgallery.php you can change a lot of things, like replacing default pop-up effect with widgetkit lightbox, for example. We can assist you with this but an example of what you want is needed.

I think that there should not be any problems with using Zoolander extensions. We'll try to help you if something will go wrong.

Темы с аналогичным тегами gallery, gallery source, change gallery

Click to return to top of page in style!