Перейти к содержимому

Фотография
- - - - -

How can I add TAX in my List of Products in the Cart?

Лучший Ответ Kess , 17 May 2014 - 15:17

Hello,

Sorry for waiting so much. It took some time. There were many changes to different files so I will not describe them all. Instead I made a package with all changed files. You just need to upload it to the root of your website and extract it. Be sure to make a full backup of your website before doing this. I made this archive from the files of the latest JBZoo (2.1.3) so it will be better if you use this version. If you want to see what changes were made, just extract this archive on your local PC and look for lines of code containing 'tax'.

After you extract this archive, you'll have new option in your cart configuration:

msm_200x0.png

This is how your cart will look like:

9ga_200x0.png

Try this please and see if it works fine for you.

Перейти к сообщению

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
Сообщений в теме: 3

#1 IDMax

IDMax

Отправлено 13 May 2014 - 03:52

Hello again guys!!!

We need your help to get a new configuration for a new customer and buy a license for him.

But we have a crucial landmark: TAXES

We check the core elements and template and Cart configuration and there is no tax element to add to the List of items in the cart

How can we add the TAX element to our orders and pre orders form.

Thank you very much for your support.

Tony Caballero

IDMAX

Прикрепленные файлы

• Прикрепленный файл  TAX.pdf   149.58К   31 Количество загрузок:

#2 Kess

Kess

Отправлено 13 May 2014 - 22:10

Hello,

Currently there is no tax option for the cart. I think it is possible to make some modifications to the code in order to add something similar. I need to know some details though.

The prices that you write for your products - are they already with tax? Or the tax should be added to them? So is the tax only for display or is it actively used for calculations? Let me try to explain what I mean on these examples:

1)

n4h_200x0.png

In this example the price without tax is 1250, the tax is 20%. Since you write prices already with tax, you write 1500. And the tax is only added to inform customers.

2)

99u_200x0.png

Here you set the price without tax for this product and the tax is added to the total amount during checkout.

Which variant do you need?

If it's the second one, I also need to know whether you plan to use any payment systems or only order emails?

#3 IDMax

IDMax

Отправлено 14 May 2014 - 04:43

I would need the second one.

Only for order emails, no payment system

#4 Kess

Kess

Отправлено 17 May 2014 - 15:17   Лучший Ответ

Hello,

Sorry for waiting so much. It took some time. There were many changes to different files so I will not describe them all. Instead I made a package with all changed files. You just need to upload it to the root of your website and extract it. Be sure to make a full backup of your website before doing this. I made this archive from the files of the latest JBZoo (2.1.3) so it will be better if you use this version. If you want to see what changes were made, just extract this archive on your local PC and look for lines of code containing 'tax'.

After you extract this archive, you'll have new option in your cart configuration:

msm_200x0.png

This is how your cart will look like:

9ga_200x0.png

Try this please and see if it works fine for you.

Прикрепленные файлы

• Прикрепленный файл  addTaxPatch.zip   147.69К   22 Количество загрузок:

Click to return to top of page in style!