Фотография
- - - - -

JBZOO on server with advanced security

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
Сообщений в теме: 2

#1 iRescuegr

iRescuegr

Отправлено 15 May 2014 - 12:59

I have been trying hard to make jbzoo work on a server that has many security features enabled.

I cannot get good support from the server tech guys as it is hosted on a university server and the staff is inexperienced.

http://childonscreen.ecd.uoa.gr/

These are the errors that I receive:

Warning: php_uname() has been disabled for security reasons in /users/schools/childon/public_html/en/media/zoo/applications/jbuniversal/framework/jbzoo.php on line 2

Warning: realpath(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20121212) is not within the allowed path(s): (/users:/srv/www/phpMyAdmin:/tmp:/home) in /users/schools/childon/public_html/en/media/zoo/applications/jbuniversal/framework/jbzoo.php on line 2
Site error: the file /users/schools/childon/public_html/en/media/zoo/applications/jbuniversal/framework/jbzoo.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader__5.5.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

They told me that they have installed ioncube after my request but the same error appears.

Maybe we could change manually the jbzoo.php to add the exact path instead of it serching for the realpath or something?

Sorry about the fuss, the same copy of the website works perfectly on my hosting provider.

Best Regards,

George Angelopoulos

#2 iRescuegr

iRescuegr

Отправлено 16 May 2014 - 12:32

Ok problem got resovled... the guys at the university told me that ioncube was installed while it wasn't.

#3 SmetDenis

SmetDenis

Отправлено 16 May 2014 - 13:20

Hello,

Please, sorry for my late answer.
Yes, ionCube is required PHP module - http://jbzoo.com/doc...em-requirements
JBZoo v4.0 и новый чудный мир Open Source GPL
Отключайте проверку лицензий как можно скорее!

— Есть два типа людей: Кто еще не делает бекапы и кто уже делает бекапы.

Click to return to top of page in style!