Перейти к содержимому

Фотография
- - - - -

JBZOO components to run on my joomla site so slowly

Лучший Ответ SmetDenis , 03 July 2014 - 08:44

Hello,

I added some code optimizations, enable cache and disable random in the Zoo item module.

Please, check your website.

Перейти к сообщению

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
Сообщений в теме: 10

#1 david052010

david052010

Отправлено 26 June 2014 - 01:46

Hello everyone. I just installed JBZOO components use to open the page speed is very quick, but I gradually add more data and products to my website and found the website open more and more slowly, as long as I close the JZOO extension (module,plug) open the site speed back to normal. At present our website data (zoo_item) 213208, (zoo_search_index) 213208. The entire page to access search module of JBZOO after open slowly, banned after the normal speed, but in the inventory page is still very slow. My demo site address: www.tephon.com What idea is there to help me improve the situation? Future data and products will be more and more, will be more than 500000+

#2 SmetDenis

SmetDenis

Отправлено 26 June 2014 - 04:32

Hello, David.

Sorry, but I cann't open your website tephon.com
JBZoo v4.0 и новый чудный мир Open Source GPL
Отключайте проверку лицензий как можно скорее!

— Есть два типа людей: Кто еще не делает бекапы и кто уже делает бекапы.

#3 david052010

david052010

Отправлено 26 June 2014 - 04:57

The server was just restart can open to try again

#4 Kess

Kess

Отправлено 27 June 2014 - 01:32

Hello,

500 000 items is a lot. You need a good server and some optimizations in order to achieve acceptable seed.

Let's try to make some optimization tweaks, maybe it will help you. Better make a backup before trying, just in case.

• Disable all unnecessary Joomla plugins. Especially search and smart search.
  • It will be faster to use "exact" search mode of JBZoo filter instead of "Full text".
  • Don't use multiple sortings.
  • Don't use ZOO sorting, especially the alphabetical one.
  • Enable caching.
  • It's better not to use file cache. php memcache module works very well.
  • If you have a static content, you can enable caching plugin. Only drawback is that it doesn't check if the information have been updated.

Also, please, tell us the technical info about your server. Maybe it's just too weak for such large website.

#5 david052010

david052010

Отправлено 29 June 2014 - 03:53

Hello,

500 000 items is a lot. You need a good server and some optimizations in order to achieve acceptable seed.

Let's try to make some optimization tweaks, maybe it will help you. Better make a backup before trying, just in case.

• Disable all unnecessary Joomla plugins. Especially search and smart search.
  • It will be faster to use "exact" search mode of JBZoo filter instead of "Full text".
  • Don't use multiple sortings.
  • Don't use ZOO sorting, especially the alphabetical one.
  • Enable caching.
  • It's better not to use file cache. php memcache module works very well.
  • If you have a static content, you can enable caching plugin. Only drawback is that it doesn't check if the information have been updated.

Also, please, tell us the technical info about your server. Maybe it's just too weak for such large website.

I use the cloud server, its configuration is

Memory 2048MB

Disk (Raid 10) 120GB

CPU 4

This server using APACHE running on this server, PHP5.4.16, and two site open speed is very fast.

So far my network using the JBZOO extension has been uploaded 400000 + data. The existing1GB database file.

According to your suggestions I have made some adjustments in the background, but the effect is not good.

Before I set up the index of data table

#6 SmetDenis

SmetDenis

Отправлено 30 June 2014 - 06:44

Hello,

Can you show me your website ?
I would like to see system profiler information and how to work some system functions, your database and SQL queries.
So I need access for FTP and Joomla Control Panel.

Sorry, but I think 400 000 items are really too many for JBZoo.
It can works only after a special code optimization.

Best regards, Denis.

#7 david052010

david052010

Отправлено 01 July 2014 - 01:31

I had sent the private message for you. pls check it.

#8 david052010

david052010

Отправлено 01 July 2014 - 04:29

Find someone DDOS attack on my server, I tried to forbid their IP segment: 37.58.0.0/16

#9 SmetDenis

SmetDenis

Отправлено 03 July 2014 - 08:44   Лучший Ответ

Hello,

I added some code optimizations, enable cache and disable random in the Zoo item module.

Please, check your website.

#10 david052010

david052010

Отправлено 03 July 2014 - 10:09

Sir, very very very very very very very thank you for your support. My website open speed has been very good promotion. Now I will continue to upload new data, will reach 800000 + items. Hope later versions of JBZOO on large data to optimize and improve. Thank you again for your help.

Click to return to top of page in style!