Фотография
- - - - -

w3c validity

Сообщений в теме: 3

#1 soundavman

soundavman

Отправлено 23 December 2014 - 17:23

Hi there,

I'm trying to make my site completely w3c compliant. It's almost there, although there are a few problems with the JBzoo search facility. If you look at the page

http://www.nlleisure.co.uk/timetable

There are a few errors that are the same with The for attribute of the label element must refer to a form control

And also Duplicate attribute id. These are both to do with the table search system.

I'm using joomla 3.3.6, and the latest version of JB Zoo. Any way around this?

Thanks.

R.

#2 Kess

Kess

Отправлено 25 December 2014 - 07:15

Hello,

Sorry for a delayed reply, it took some time to test it.

In order to remove duplicate id, try to do the following:

In the media/zoo/applications/jbuniversal/framework/helpers/jbhtml.php find this line

return $this->app->html->_('zoo.genericlist', $data, $name, $attribs, 'value', 'text', $selected, $idtag, $translate);

and change it like this:

return $this->app->html->_('zoo.genericlist', $data, $name, $attribs, 'value', 'text', $selected, '', $translate);

This should remove another id from 'select' tags. Be sure to check if everything works fine after that since it will change all JBZoo 'selects' on your website.

And I need to make some additional testing before providing a solution for your second problem.

Сообщение отредактировал Kess: 25 December 2014 - 07:15

#3 soundavman

soundavman

Отправлено 26 December 2014 - 10:51

Thank you so much for your help so far on the first problem, and on Christmas day! Very much appreciated.

Hope you have a good holiday time (whenever you take it) :)

#4 soundavman

soundavman

Отправлено 23 January 2015 - 13:25

Hya, I was wondering if you had any progress on the second issue which was the The for attribute of the label element must refer to a form control

Thanks.

Click to return to top of page in style!