Перейти к содержимому

Фотография
- - - - -

Submission Form

Лучший Ответ SmetDenis , 22 December 2015 - 15:32

The elements[0xxxxxxxxx-xxxx etc] refers to a form element on the submission form.  If I have to recreate that form (as part of an update process) is it possible to manually edit the element ID?

Yes, you can rename alias manually.
p25b_200x0.png

Or get your old item type config.

BUT, be careful. All IDs are very important and must be synced with positions
media\zoo\applications\jbuniversal\templates\<TMPL>\renderer\item\positions.config Перейти к сообщению

В теме одно сообщение

#1 tobypsl

tobypsl

Отправлено 22 December 2015 - 13:21

I have a submissions form set up which is used by a third party to POST data, part of an example of one of their POST requests is below:

1.       The ‘POST’ method used by our 3rd party supplier references the submission form element ID’s – below is part of an example POST request:

HTTP raw request is POST http://www.xxxxxxxx.com
Cache-Control: no-cache
Connection: Keep-Alive, TE
Accept: text/html, image/png, image/jpeg, image/gif, image/x-bitmap, */*
Accept-Charset: windows-1252;q=1.0, utf-8;q=1.0, utf-16;q=1.0, iso-8859-1;q=0.6, *;q=0.1
Accept-Encoding: identity, *;q=0
Accept-Language: en
TE: identity
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows XP) Opera 6.03 [en]
Content-Length: 7968
Content-Type: multipart/form-data; boundary=---------------------------277xxxxxxxxxx; charset=utf-8

-----------------------------277xxxxxxxxxxxx
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="elements[_itemstate][value]" 

Content-Disposition: form-data; name="elements[0bxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx][option][]"

luxury-retail
Content-Disposition: form-data; name="elements[0xxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx][select]" 

The elements[0xxxxxxxxx-xxxx etc] refers to a form element on the submission form.  If I have to recreate that form (as part of an update process) is it possible to manually edit the element ID?

I ask because we had to pay to set up the POST request function and if the element ID's change we will have to pay another fee.

Thanks.

#2 SmetDenis

SmetDenis

Отправлено 22 December 2015 - 15:32   Лучший Ответ

Yes, you can rename alias manually.
p25b_200x0.png

Or get your old item type config.

BUT, be careful. All IDs are very important and must be synced with positions
media\zoo\applications\jbuniversal\templates\<TMPL>\renderer\item\positions.config
JBZoo v4.0 и новый чудный мир Open Source GPL
Отключайте проверку лицензий как можно скорее!

— Есть два типа людей: Кто еще не делает бекапы и кто уже делает бекапы.

Click to return to top of page in style!