Перейти к содержимому

Фотография

Filter search

Сообщений в теме: 4

#1 memos

memos

Отправлено 01 February 2016 - 14:17

Hello, a question about filter search before i buy it.

I see that the autocomplete feature is available only for text field,so if i create a text field e.g category

and an other e.g. region ,can these fields connect each other?

For example when someone select from category Electronis and from region,Paris,i want in results to show only the electronics which are in Paris.

#2 SmetDenis

SmetDenis

Отправлено 02 February 2016 - 07:20

Hi,

Autocomplete feature is available for radio-buttons, checkboxes, text, select, item name, tags, colors, textarea.

Categories is a specific field and it has template select with tree, like here

9pf7_200x0.png  xasd_200x0.png

You can use jQuery.Chosen plugin for comfortable using select of categories.

JBZoo v4.0 и новый чудный мир Open Source GPL
Отключайте проверку лицензий как можно скорее!

— Есть два типа людей: Кто еще не делает бекапы и кто уже делает бекапы.

#3 ZacheryNeeda

ZacheryNeeda

Отправлено 16 November 2016 - 07:46

When i try to search/filter for an exact phrase like "lister display modes" i get threads with all the words but in any order в€™ How do i filter the exact phrase?

#4 SmetDenis

SmetDenis

Отправлено 16 November 2016 - 10:58

Hi,

Can you give me link to your website and fiter?

JBZoo v4.0 и новый чудный мир Open Source GPL
Отключайте проверку лицензий как можно скорее!

— Есть два типа людей: Кто еще не делает бекапы и кто уже делает бекапы.

#5 Boriset

Boriset

Отправлено 29 November 2016 - 08:07

Hello JEvents community, how are you today? Here are few quick pre-sell questions: 1. Is it possible to filter/search events by date range and price range? 2. Is it possible, users to post events from fronted? 3. If they can post events in fronted and someone book pay with paypal place for event, where money goes? Is it possible, that every user enter hies paypal ID for receiving money from booking hies events? 4. Joomla 3.4.1 compatible? 5. Is there any sh404SEF plugin for Jevents? 6. Is there any noted working problem with Admintools extension and Jevents? 7. Is anybody test Jevents and Helix3 framework? Is it working? 8. Joomla cache must be disabled for booking events? 9. Is there any way to implement Jevents and Joomsocial? Thank you

Click to return to top of page in style!