If you suddenly see a message that JBZoo is not activated, just go through the procedure again in the control panel.
Enter your login and password from email (it came after the purchase).
After that, clean the cache of Joomla.
1. How long is the subscription?
--- At 180 days. In fact, for six months from the date of purchase.
2. How much will the subscription renewal cost?
--- Please, see this page http://jbzoo.com/payment.php or http://server.jbzoo.com/payment
3. What happens after the end of subscription?
--- You will be unable to download updates and enter the technical support forum. Your site will continue to work as before.
After the end of the subscription you will be unable to activate new sites!
4. I made a website with JBZoo and gave it to my client. Is it safe?
--- Yes. The login and password are securely encrypted and bound to the domain. Password is not stored as plain text.
5. If I change website domain or deploy it on the production server - JBZoo asks the registration. Is this normal?
--- Yes. Domain is attached to the license key. Just enter the licence data again.
6. I see error page - 500 "Controller class not found. (DefaultController)". WTF?
--- Just create a directory on JBZoo.
7. Can I use one JBZoo license on multiple sites?
--- Yes, if you do not break our license agreement - http://jbzoo.com/license.php
Thank you for your attention
Сообщение отредактировал Kess: 09 September 2013 - 01:30