Перейти к содержимому

Фотография
- - - - -

modify items frontpage

frontpage modify

Лучший Ответ Kess , 12 August 2014 - 04:04

The problem is that you enabled shopping cart functionality in your main application. That's not right. The cart should be enabled in a separate application which will be used exclusively to store orders. You can read more in the documentation. So, just disable cart in your main application after configuring another one and everything should be alright.

Перейти к сообщению

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
Сообщений в теме: 4

#1 M Salin

M Salin

Отправлено 31 July 2014 - 22:33

hello, when i try to make to odify from fronted, it takes me to MY ORDERS... and i try to open any of those items and is not possible! how to do? i did everything as in ZOO documentations...

thank you

#2 Kess

Kess

Отправлено 05 August 2014 - 06:29

Hello,

I looked at your website and I don't see any items after I press "Modify Products". Maybe there are some for a different user.

Anyway, it seems that you have chosen wrong application for that menu item. It shouldn't be Orders but the one where your items belong. Also, be sure that you are logged in as the user who created those items. Otherwise, you will not see any.

Сообщение отредактировал Kess: 05 August 2014 - 06:29

#3 M Salin

M Salin

Отправлено 05 August 2014 - 08:53

please go now i added for you some items, so u are able to check better...

#4 Kess

Kess

Отправлено 11 August 2014 - 11:46

Hello,

I tried to replicate this problem on a test website but was unable to do so. It seems that you have some mistakes in submission configuration but it's hard to tell exactly. Please, make a skreenshots of your menu item configuration (menu type and application) and sumbission configuration. Or just give me a temporary access to the control panel (using forum private messages), so I can check it myself.

#5 Kess

Kess

Отправлено 12 August 2014 - 04:04   Лучший Ответ

The problem is that you enabled shopping cart functionality in your main application. That's not right. The cart should be enabled in a separate application which will be used exclusively to store orders. You can read more in the documentation. So, just disable cart in your main application after configuring another one and everything should be alright.

Темы с аналогичным тегами frontpage, modify

Click to return to top of page in style!