Maybe your question has already been discussed. Try to search...
If nothing is found, create a topic, it's very easy
How to ask a question and get an answer?
- Give a direct link to the site "where to look" (if possible). It really helps to solve your problem in 80% of cases. Most likely, you will sooner or later be asked to give a link.
- Tell us about your problem in details. Don't be afraid to write more than one sentence.
- Tell us what actions you have already taken to solve the problem.
- What versions of Joomla, ZOO, JBZoo, PHP are you using?
- If it is possible, tell us how to reproduce the problem on the demo site.
- Attach a screenshot. A small picture can be attached via the forum. For larger files, there are free image hostings or other ways to share the picture (dropbox and others ...)
- Topic title «HELP!!!». Please, take the trouble to write a brief essence of the problem.
- Duplicate posts and questions.
- Resolve several questions in one topic. Click on "new topic" – it's not difficult =)
- Send spam via PM, e-mail, Skype, etc. with the request to answer more quickly, because you "burn". In any case, the answer will be given only through the public forum. There are no other options.
- Ask a question not related to JBZoo or ZOO.
- Ask a question in the wrong category. For example, JBZoo has a special subforum.
Why nobody answers me?
- Too little time has passed. It's night or great holiday...
- You haven't described your problem.
- You made something out of the 'not recommended' list.
- You used foul language.
What is useless to ask?
- Create an extension for Joomla.
- Create a new feature specifically for you, because you don't know how to do it yourself.
- All that is not related to JBZoo, ZOO and Joomla.
Why was my question (topic) deleted?
- You have asked a question to which only 80th level telepath can answer (see recommendations).
- Other reasons from the text above.
Thank you for your attention and understanding
Сообщение отредактировал Kess: 09 September 2013 - 05:42