- - - - -

JB ZOO + ItemPanes Element

item panes zoo layout

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
Сообщений в теме: 18

#1 golfads

golfads

Отправлено 09 July 2013 - 08:18

Hi, There is a ZOO content element named ItemPanes Element for ZOO that helps to create tabs and slides within ZOO contents, this is a very useful element that helps for long content pages, more information available here http://extensions.jo...xtensions/22772 this element works perfectly with default ZOO layout/types but it does not work with JB Zoo!

Normally, all elements for ZOO should work fine with JB Zoo as JB Zoo is supposed to be using the core system of ZOO without any hacks, but this element is not working at all with JB Zoo, can you please assist us to make this working properly?

#2 SmetDenis

SmetDenis

Отправлено 09 July 2013 - 08:42

Hi
Where I can see how JBZoo+ItemPanes workin now?
JBZoo v4.0 и новый чудный мир Open Source GPL
Отключайте проверку лицензий как можно скорее!

— Есть два типа людей: Кто еще не делает бекапы и кто уже делает бекапы.

#3 golfads

golfads

Отправлено 09 July 2013 - 09:22

Hi, Please see private message for access information.

#4 SmetDenis

SmetDenis

Отправлено 09 July 2013 - 09:43

Ok. I see it today and answer in this topic.

#5 golfads

golfads

Отправлено 09 July 2013 - 23:43

Hi, were you been able to have a look at this issue because it is very important for us to solve this one as it concern the layout of our website, we have been able to find a temporally solution for the language issue but for this one, it is compulsory for us to find a solution very quickly, as we need to finalize our website page layout before we launch the website within few days and we won't be able to wait for next release of JB Zoo for this one.

As I mention previously, if we decided to purchase a subscription, even small fee I agree, was to get maximum support as possible so that we can launch our website quickly and we were not expecting that much issue with JB Zoo, still, we like JB Zoo very much as it is very powerful compared to default ZOO types and elements but we also have some deadline to respect and we need your urgent support on this very important issue, a solution must be found as soon as possible, thanks.

#6 SmetDenis

SmetDenis

Отправлено 10 July 2013 - 06:26

Hi

You have a a lot of JavaScript Errors in document

20130710-j3i-533kb_1280x0_200x0.jpg

As you can see in screen, jQuery is not defined in document. Its very bad.

ItemPanes is rendered, but dont visible, because jQuery is undefined

20130710-3i6-217kb_200x0.jpg

You have included this script, which break it all

20130710-r00-190kb_200x0.jpg

This is not JBZoo bug. I test IemPanes in my website - it works.

20130710-748-72kb_200x0.jpg

#7 golfads

golfads

Отправлено 10 July 2013 - 07:09

Well, I will just have a look at the FreiChat script and remove it if necessary, however, the problem is not only in Frontend but backend as well since I cannot see the tab generated position to place the zoo items!

#8 SmetDenis

SmetDenis

Отправлено 10 July 2013 - 07:18

This bug does not JBZoo. It works fine, I tested it on my website.

You have a conflict in JavaScript, try to disable third-party extensions.

#9 golfads

golfads

Отправлено 10 July 2013 - 18:10

That is always the case, even if we have purchased subscription to get support, we always have to look around and loose days of work, I have remove both Widgetkit and FreiChat from our website, that was supposedly the two extensions that was making conflict and still cannot see ItemPanes within JB Zoo.

You mention it's a javascript conflict but why does ItemPanes work perfectly with default Zoo types? Therefore, I can only make one conclusion, that the javascript conflict is with JB Zoo itself and not with other extensions!

See the attached screenshot, the first one shows ItemPanes in a default Zoo type and you will see in the red rectangle that the ItemPanes element position is loading without any issue, even though you say there is a javascript conflict, which I do not think so as it is loading perfectly in default Zoo type.

The second screenshot will show you a type generated with JB Zoo, there is no ItemPanes position at all to add elements like in the default Zoo.

You say that ItemPanes is exists within the script on frontend but could not be loaded due to a javascript issue, it is a fact that it will not load just because we are not able to add any element to this position in backend, we need first to be able to assign elements to the tab generated position in backend and then see it in frontend, if no element is added to the position, script will load but nothing will be shown.

Прикрепленные изображения

• zoo_default_type.png
  • jb_zoo_type.png

#10 SmetDenis

SmetDenis

Отправлено 11 July 2013 - 08:15

You have a problem with jQuery.
JBZoo uses a standard version that comes bundled with the Zoo.
I checked on my test website, ItemPanes works fine.
This bug does not JBZoo.

Maybe you can use this tabs in Item template
http://forum.jbzoo.c...eindex/?p=20400

Темы с аналогичным тегами item panes, zoo, layout

Click to return to top of page in style!