Перейти к содержимому

Фотография
- - - - -

Search

Лучший Ответ Grizli , 09 September 2013 - 08:43

To make your search bar and button align inline add to your css file or in media/zoo/applications/jbuniversal/assets/css/jbzoo.css (at the end of file)

#jbzoo-filter-search2-95 .filter-fields, #jbzoo-filter-search2-95 .controls {display: inline-block;}
#jbzoo-filter-search2-95 input[type="text"] {width: 300px; margin: 0;}
Перейти к сообщению

• Закрытая тема Тема закрыта
Сообщений в теме: 16

#11 Grizli

Grizli

Отправлено 08 September 2013 - 11:38

But that will change the class in all the search modules. Cant it be changed for just one module?
thanks

Yes, this changes will be abble to apply only for one module. It possible to do through the css classes.

Hi
I also have some other doubts regarding search.
 When we search with autocomplete "on" then we get the possible results..but when we click the resuts then
      a) As soon as the possible result is clicked then the search is not automatically done, you need to press enter or search button. Can that be made         automatic when you click the possible result
    b.) Can this be made such that
          If the query is present in the indicated result then when you click it then you are directly sent to the item page rather then the search page
          else if it is not present you search page is shown showing indicative results

thanks

Please, create new topic for this quoestion and if the current topic is resolved, then close it.

Если ответ помог Вам можете добавить к карме [color=#33cc00]+1[/color] нажав на зеленую [color=#33cc00][/color]стрелочку выше

Если Вы получили ответ на свой вопрос, не забывайте нажать на "[color=#ff0000]Вопрос решен[/color]"

[color=#ff0000]▼ [/color]

#12 Grizli

Grizli

Отправлено 08 September 2013 - 12:18

ssm47a318ca_200x0.png

To achive style like this you have to do this:

1. Publish mosule in search position

2. Add to media/zoo/applications/jbuniversal/assets/css/jbzoo.filter.css class

.tm-navbar .jbzoo.jbzoo-filter-wrapper {display: inline;}

Если ответ помог Вам можете добавить к карме [color=#33cc00]+1[/color] нажав на зеленую [color=#33cc00][/color]стрелочку выше

Если Вы получили ответ на свой вопрос, не забывайте нажать на "[color=#ff0000]Вопрос решен[/color]"

#13 P.K

P.K

Отправлено 08 September 2013 - 12:50

thanks 

What about the search button. I am not able to align both the search bar and button in one horizontal line. Tried all float properties. Seems like there is some parent class dont allowing me

#14 Grizli

Grizli

Отправлено 08 September 2013 - 22:53

disable button in the module settings and unpublish native search module 

#15 P.K

P.K

Отправлено 09 September 2013 - 06:09

Yes that i understand. Disabling it will hide it. But i want to align it with the search bar and i am unable to

#16 Grizli

Grizli

Отправлено 09 September 2013 - 08:43   Лучший Ответ

To make your search bar and button align inline add to your css file or in media/zoo/applications/jbuniversal/assets/css/jbzoo.css (at the end of file)

#jbzoo-filter-search2-95 .filter-fields, #jbzoo-filter-search2-95 .controls {display: inline-block;}
#jbzoo-filter-search2-95 input[type="text"] {width: 300px; margin: 0;}

#17 P.K

P.K

Отправлено 09 September 2013 - 13:39

This solves my query

Thank you so for your nice support :)

Click to return to top of page in style!