Фотография
- - - - -

Powerful Filters

Сообщений в теме: 13

#11 Tet

Tet

Отправлено 08 June 2016 - 09:46

Hello,

Thanks. I had followed your instructions even previously. The only problem was that i hadn't chosen item type in JBZoo search module. I also had to chose all options in elements in order to make all them appear in the list.The problem now is that i have created 3 drop-down multi select fields, each of different type. So, when i select item type i have the possibility to chose one of the three created. I want them in my web page appeared the one next to each other. Do i have to create new JBZoo search modules for each one? And how do i configure them after that? I mean, in the extension layout i choose default in the JBZoo search module but if i create three different, how it will choose which one is going to match (e.g. 3 JBZoo Search modules named Filter 1, Filter 2, Filter 3).?

And another question.. I want to use these filters in order to fetch data from database. Is that possible with JBZoo?

Thanks a lot,

Tet

#12 SmetDenis

SmetDenis

Отправлено 09 June 2016 - 13:20

Hi,

The only problem was that i hadn't chosen item type in JBZoo search module.

JBZoo Filter can works only by item type. This is ZOO API limitation.

It can't work with different item type because each type has own elements. Database saves entities relations by same way.

For different filter forms you should copy layout  here
modules\mod_jbzoo_search\renderer\item\ (*.php + edit positions.xml)

General principle - http://yootheme.com/...-with-positions

Can you show me your current configuration (screen, url or CP access ) ?

And another question.. I want to use these filters in order to fetch data from database. Is that possible with JBZoo?

Can you show me some example (url, screen)?

Thanks.

JBZoo v4.0 и новый чудный мир Open Source GPL
Отключайте проверку лицензий как можно скорее!

— Есть два типа людей: Кто еще не делает бекапы и кто уже делает бекапы.

#13 Tet

Tet

Отправлено 09 June 2016 - 14:24

Hi,

As for the database part, i want to be able to extract data from a database, from specific tables that i have created.

When for example i select one or more options from the multi-select field created i want to fetch data from the db, based on the above selections and maybe have them presented as a table or something else.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

Tet

#14 SmetDenis

SmetDenis

Отправлено 10 June 2016 - 07:26

Hi,

JBZoo can't fetch data from specific table in your database. It impossible.
Application works only with ZOO items and thers fields (elements). JBZoo create special index tables fo that.
JBZoo v4.0 и новый чудный мир Open Source GPL
Отключайте проверку лицензий как можно скорее!

— Есть два типа людей: Кто еще не делает бекапы и кто уже делает бекапы.

Click to return to top of page in style!